Skip to main content



https://youtu.be/tgqQcSbVb60

https://youtu.be/v6iVgL_rwuU

Just a time for you and God
Práctica singing to the lord

Solo un tiempo para ti y Dios
Práctica cantando para el 😃🕊

Lyrics


Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
You are holy, holy, holy
I want to see you
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
You are holy, holy, holy
I want to see you
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy,
I want to see you
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy,
I want to see you
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy,
I want to see you
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy,
I want to see you
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy,
I want to see you
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy,
I want to see you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

el futuro le pertenece a aquellos que creen en la belleza de sus sueños                                             Thank you Yelianis B .for your work ✅🤗👏🏼🅰️                                               Gracias Yelianis B. por tu trabajo ✅🤗👏🏼🅰️
A wonderful easy book of words ,colors and a question oh and easy pictures to recognize. Un libro maravilloso de palabras,colores,una pregunta oh fotos que puedes reconocer. Brown Bear brown bear what do you see? You can click on the link and you have the book here too! Scroll down . 😃 ¡Puede hacer clic en el enlace y también tiene el libro aquí! Desplácese hacia abajo.😃 Homework What you have to do is draw a picture of the bear 😃 Then a list of words you saw 😁 And last Write down the question being asked 🤔🤗 You can do it !😀🤗 Lo que vas hacer es un dibujo del osito 😃 Luego una lista de palabras que vistes 😀 Y por último escribe la pregunta que se hacía .😃 Se que lo pueden hacer !🤗 Excelente Jeishka 👏🏼✅🅰️
Practice makes perfection La práctica perfectiona Homework repeat and write the words you understand. Tarea de hoy escribir las palabras que entendistes y repetir . Excelente Jeishka 👏🏼✅🅰️